Whiten Your Teeth Easily At Home
Healthy teeth not only make you confident but it also makes you look beautiful and young. It can make a huge difference to your overall appearance. With your diet and age, your teeth enamel gets thinner and more transparent making the inner layer appear darker. You should limit the number of sweets and drinks that contain sugar. Also, limit the intake of coffee, tea, and red wine. It’s not easy to eliminate these drinks from your diet but there’s a way to cut the effect on your teeth. You could try taking them from a straw. A straw can prevent the drink from coming into contact with your teeth.
Using some of these simple tips, anyone can achieve whiter teeth at home without much trouble.
1. Sprinkle a pinch of common salt on your toothpaste and brush like you normally do. Most of us don’t know that salt is used for whiter and brighter teeth. It has been used for many years. The results are not immediate but its the easiest thing that you can do.
2. The fundamental step is to brush your teeth regularly. Its obvious but makes the most difference. Use a whitening toothpaste as it has a mild abrasive called silica. By brushing your teeth regularly you prevent the effect of foods that stain your teeth.
3. Include lots of crunchy foods like carrots, apples, and celery. Your diet plays an important role in the overall health of your teeth. They prevent the accumulation of plaque.
4. Eat fresh strawberries for 2 weeks for whiter teeth. A bleaching agent called Malic acid is present in banana and strawberry. You can also rub banana peel for similar results.
5. Smoking is worst for your teeth. Tobacco causes stains that penetrate into the tooth enamel. The longer you smoke, the more it penetrates deeper.
6. Baking soda is one of the strongest whitening ingredients out there. It’s also the safest because it is an acid neutralizer that gently removes stains and buildup from the enamel. Usually, whitening toothpaste contains baking soda. If it’s already not present, you can sprinkle a bit on top of your toothpaste.
7. Teeth whitening strips are very thin and coated with a peroxide-based whitening gel. These strips are very easy to use and results start to show within a few days. The results with whitening strips may not be as dramatic as whitening kits but it last longer and anyone can use them easily.
Besides these, there are various other teeth whitening methods and over-the-counter products available like mouthwash, dental floss, whitening chewing gums etc.