Priyanka Chopra’s Secret to Having Healthy Hair, Body, and Skin
Priyanka Chopra is known for her incredible features as much as she is known for her talent. From her iconic eyebrows to her captivating eyes, even her voluptuous lips, there is no doubt why she has become an A-lister in the film industry. Her strong and defined features have caught the attention of a lot of men and women alike. Due to this, people have been dying to know her beauty secrets to have that healthy glow everywhere she goes.
Priyanka Chopra’s Hair and Skin Care Tips
As to her hair and skin care, she says she owes it all to her mother and grandmother. She loves using natural products and loves to use the natural beauty recipes which her mother taught her.
Here are some of the beauty recipes which have been passed down within her family from one generation to another:
- Lip scrub – Priyanka makes her own lip scrub using sea salt, 100% pure vegetable glycerin, and rose water. A simpler version of this lip scrub is to use sugar and rose water. If you want a bit of a pinkish blush on your lips, Priyanka’s mother, Madhu Chopra, suggests that you can add rose petals to the mixture.
- Body scrub – if you want a natural exfoliator, hydrator, and moisturizer, then you can prepare with 1 cup of gram flour and mix it with plain yogurt, lemon, whole milk, sandalwood powder, and turmeric.
For its proper application, apply it all over your body and leave it to dry. You can then scrub it off to exfoliate. After which, you can shower to get rid of any excess scrub that is left in your body.
- Scalp treatment for dry scalp or dandruff treatment – use yogurt as the base of this scalp treatment as it is good for hydration and can help cool down your scalp. Mix in a teaspoon of honey and add in a raw egg.
You have to keep it on for about 30 minutes and wash it off with baby shampoo or warm water.
- “Ubtan” face mask – to make this mask, mix in 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour with turmeric, lime juice, and yogurt. Mix it until it turns into a paste, and if it is too dry, add a bit of rose water.
Priyanka’s Love for Coconut Oil
Double cleansing is famous, but Priyanka Chopra has one trick to make your skincare regimen simpler and cheaper. For her face, she loves putting organic coconut oil to get rid of makeup. She leaves it on for a few minutes then soaks a towel in hot water. Squeeze out the excess water and wait until the towel is warm enough to put on the face. Wait until the face gets moist, then massage face gently and wash it off.
Coconut oil can also be used as a deep conditioning mask for your hair. Priyanka Chopra uses it at least 2 times a week to allow circulation in the scalp.
Priyanka Chopra’s Go-To Beauty Products
Based on her social media posts and interviews, here are some of Priyanka’s beloved beauty products:
- 111 Skin Masks – Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask. This is the sheet mask that she used when she was preparing to attend the Royal Wedding.
- Japanese magic rollers – Her makeup artist uses rollers to stimulate circulation on the face so her skin looks healthy.
- Pantene Smoothing Combing Cream – Yes, she is a brand ambassador of Pantene. But do you remember how stunning she looked during the Met Ball? She used this cream to achieve that shiny finish to her hair.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Lip Color – Priyanka is also known for her lips, and this lipstick is just the perfect match for her skin.
- Bobbi Brown Concealer – This is one of the beauty products that she says she always uses in her makeup routine.
Priyanka has been very open in interviews that when it comes to dieting, she believes that it should not involve depriving or starving one’s self. She is a foodie, and as such, she loves to have her burgers, pizzas, chocolates, and other cheat meals that she can get. However, because of her busy schedule, she sees to it that she stays healthy by making sure she has a balanced diet.
She makes it a habit to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water, and she enjoys drinking coconut water too. Priyanka tries to avoid oily food and prefers to eat home-cooked meals. She has mentioned in several interviews that she does not have a strict diet which she follows, but her diet revolves more on soups, salads, chapatti, and a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Overall, you can see that Priyanka Chopra prefers natural products and simple methods of taking care of her hair and skin. Her beauty secrets are quite simple. Maybe you should try to apply them in your daily routine too.
More for you
10 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know
The French-Girl Beauty Secrets for a Flawless Look
10 Korean Beauty Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know
10 Skin Care Products Under $15 to Help You Get Clear Skin