Egg White Mask For Oily Skin
Egg white works amazing for oily skin. It helps to tighten the skin and shrink large pores. This mask will leave your skin glowing and firm. It’s a very simple face mask; you’ll need only a couple of ingredients to make this mask.
Here’s what you need to make an egg white mask for oily skin:
One egg (separated)
Few drops of fresh lemon juice
How to make the mask:
- Take the egg white in a clean bowl. Add lemon juice and lightly whisk. Lemon juice will help reduce the smell of egg.
- Make sure your skin is properly cleansed. Rise with warm water to open up the pores.
- Dip your fingers into egg white mixture and gently apply it on to your skin. If you don’t want to get your hands messy, use a face mask brush. Apply it all over your face in circular upward motion.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Your skin should feel tight, and the egg will create a thin layer.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply an oil-free moisturizer for healthy and supple skin.