DIY Inverted French Braid
Braids are hot this season. Inverted French braid is an easy way to bring dimension to your normal french braid. It stands out from the back and looks different from the usual braids. The only difference is that the left and right sections are crossed under rather than over the middle section. Braids always look difficult to make but with practice, you can master the technique.
Follow these simple steps to make an inverted french braid yourself :
1. Brush your hair so that its free from tangles. Use hairspray to prevent flyaways and make it easier to style.
2. Start from the crown of your head like a normal french braid. Make a V shape and gather all the hair from this section and pull it up. Divide it into three sections. Keep the sections divided with both hands.
3. Begin your braid by holding the left and middle sections with your left hand and right section with your right hand. Cross the right section under the middle section to left section. Then cross the left section under the middle section.
4. Always pull the strands to keep the braid neat. Bring more hair from the outside sections and add them to the middle section by crossing left to right. Repeat the same steps and add small sections from either side.
5. Continue braiding till the end. Secure with a hair tie. Use hairspray on any fly-always if you want.