15 Best Drugstore Foundations Under $15 That Work Better Than More Expensive Ones
A good foundation is vital to one’s makeup routine as it’s the base of your whole look. The rest of your makeup might not stick if it doesn’t work the way it should. The problem, however, is looking for a great foundation that won’t break the bank. Well, there’s no need to look further than your local drugstore. Here are the best 15 drugstore foundations for under $15:
1. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation ($6.49) amazon.com
This foundation comes highly recommended for it delivers a camera-ready look every time even under different lighting situations.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless ($7.99) amazon.com
Recommended for normal or oily skin, this dermatologist-tested foundation is lightweight, so you get that flawless and poreless look without the heavy feel.
3. L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation ($10.95) amazon.com
True to its name, this foundation has a natural finish that matches your skin tone so perfectly that you have no idea if it’s the foundation or your skin.
4. Nyx Total Control Drop Foundation ($14) amazon.com
A favorite among users, this matte-finish foundation offers a light-to-full coverage so that you can customize your makeup to suit your needs.
5. Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/ Dry Skin ($14.49) amazon.com
Advertised as “life-tested”, this foundation can last 24 hours and provides medium-to-full coverage with a natural-looking finish.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth ($7.99) amazon.com
Similar to the Matte + Poreless version, this is Maybelline’s foundation for people with normal or dry skin. It hydrates the skin and removes rough patches which leave the skin naturally glowing.
7. L.A. Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation ($10) amazon.com
This foundation is ideal for a long-wear, flawless look as it provides a lightweight, illuminating full coverage. It’s paraben-free and hydrating which help improve the skin’s appearance.
8. Revlon Photo Ready Candid Natural Finish Anti-Pollution Foundation ($10.99) amazon.com
Its weightless formula allows for medium coverage without the heavy feeling that comes with usual foundations. It’s also free of chemicals, so you get that flawless look without damaging your skin.
9. Maybelline SuperStay Long-lasting Full Coverage Foundation ($11.99) amazon.com
If you’re looking for a foundation that can make your makeup look like it was done by a professional makeup artist, then this is the one. It’s lightweight yet it provides a long-lasting full coverage look that lasts for the entire day.
10. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation ($11.99) amazon.com
This foundation is L’Oreal’s most lightweight and breathable yet long-lasting formula. It allows you to look fresh and flawless for up to 24 hours. It is also sweat, water, and transfer-resistant.
11. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation ($12.99) amazon.com
Ideal for normal to dry skin, this long-lasting formula provides medium to full coverage that lasts up to 24 hours and gives the skin a glowing look while hiding all its imperfections.
12. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation ($12.99) amazon.com
Another one from their Infallible line, this creamy, lightweight formula is long-lasting which will give you flawless-looking skin for up to 24 hours. It hides the skin’s imperfections, so all you have is clear, smooth skin.
13. Nyx Stay Matte but Not Flat Liquid Foundation ($6 – 7.50) amazon.com
Perfect for day time and nighttime, this oil-free and water-based foundation gives full coverage with a matte finish.
14. Covergirl TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation($8.50) amazon.com
For up to 12 hours, this foundation is neither cakey nor drying. Covergirl’s new flexi-hold technology allows for a soft, matte, and flawless look which is durable and comfortable.
15. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($13.99) amazon.com
With its antioxidant blend, this lightweight and silky foundation allows for a healthy, flawless look while simultaneously improving your skin’s luminosity, tone, and texture.
These all come highly recommended and are even better than their more expensive counterparts. These drugstore foundations will give you that perfect-looking skin without breaking the bank, and all of them come in different shades, so you can pick the best one suited to your skin tone.
More for you
15 Best Makeup Products Under $10
The Secret Behind Meghan Markle’s Glow
15 Best Drugstore Sulfate-free Shampoos for Your Hair
Drugstore Acne Products That Actually Work
10 Skin Care Products Under $15 to Help You Get Clear Skin