12 Best Beauty Hacks That No One Told You About
We all want quick and easy fixes in times of skin, hair and makeup problems. It’s quite an obsession for people like us to always keep an eye on new and innovative beauty hacks to make life easier. That’s why we have gathered some of the best beauty hacks that no one ever told you.
1. While filling your bath, add 5-10 green tea bags while the water is running. This bath will detox your body, relax you, and give your skin an abundance of minerals.
2. To get thicker lashes, apply a coat of mascara. Dip a q-tip in baby powder and dab on your eyelashes. Apply a few coats of mascara for fuller and thicker lashes.
3. Put Elmer’s glue around your nails before painting them. Now paint your nails and then peel off the glue. There you have your neatly done manicure.
4. Add a cotton ball or cotton pad to your makeup to keep them from breaking while traveling.
5. You can shrink a pimple in minutes by putting Listerine on it. The alcohol will dry it up and cause it to fade.
6. To prevent your eyeliner from smudging. Blow some hot air from the hair dryer on the tip of your eyeliner pencil. This will turn your pencil into a gel liner.
7. Forget shaving cream and use baby oil instead. You can also use hair conditioner for a really close shave.
8. Broke your compact powder or your favorite blush? Don’t throw it away. Add a few drops of rubbing Alcohol and smooth the product.
9. You can make your own dry shampoo using 2 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp arrowroot powder and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Put everything in a salt shaker and sprinkle on your hair roots.
10. Heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer then curl your lashes for long-lasting curls.
11. If you don’t already have it, you need to get some coconut oil. It’s a one product solution to major skin and hair problems. Whether its dry skin or dull hair, just apply some coconut oil
12. Don’t have an eyebrow gel? Use hairspray on a spooly brush to keep your brows in shape.
Do you have any beauty hack that works well for you? let us know in the comments. Good Luck!